| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (78buckshot),
112
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 27 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 27 | I just got mine in today from http://www.rallyamerica.com/I provided the measurements and they fabricated what I needed- reasonable cost, too.
Bluesharp- If you don't blow you suck....
'50 Chevy 3600 "Ernest"
| | |
| |
| |