Tell me about it, we had a good laugh about that yesterday while waiting for Cunningham tire service to get to us.

cost of truck $901
Fuel $120
Battery for big bolt $60
Lunch and food along the way $40
4 NEW TIRES AND EMERGENCY CALL ON SIDE OF ROAD TO HAVE THEM INSTALLED BECAUSE I COULD NOT DRIVE ANY FURTHER- I wish priceless, but actually $745

So total cost of big bolt that will run today after I put the new harness in
$1746

I plan to take a bunch of pics to post today. there is one dent in the left front fender that can be taken out with a rubber mallet. Other than that the cab is virtually rust free. cab corners look new and still have nice omaha orange paint on them. None of the windows are broken and the interior paint just needs to be wiped down and maybe add a little wax- the seat of course needs mickey evicted- and then recovered(it was parked nightly in a hay barn for 60 years duh!
then engine will get the top end taken down and cleaned- the oil pan will come off for inspection of the bottom end.
Radiator will get rebuilt-
and I will probably repaint the outside of the cab, and of course the wood on the badger-omaha bed will get repainted.
Except for the nice original sign on the back telling me the hoist it was installed with.

So anyways you guys know the rest- pics coming tonight.




1949 Chevy 4400 Big Red
1949 Chevy 3600 Bob's Truck
1949 Chevy 3100 The Investment
1949 Chevy 3800 the Won Ton