My collection has been growing because there have been some diamonds in the rough lately and Even if I do not get to do much work on them now, I can keep them from getting worse, and restore them when I have more time later.

I like the '49's because of the advances in with the insert bearings, It still has the carter w-1 carb. the knee action shocks are fun to work with, and the state of Kansas does not require any modifications to be road worthy(I.E- 2nd tail light, seat belts, etc) not that I want to be dangerous, but I want it as close to original as possible.

I will definately post over in the big bolt forum from time to time.

I have a dilemma about the KC truck show.

My power of the past club has an antique tractor show the same weekend.
It is about an hour away from the truck show-
So maybe I will tractor show friday and sat, the truck show Sun?





1949 Chevy 4400 Big Red
1949 Chevy 3600 Bob's Truck
1949 Chevy 3100 The Investment
1949 Chevy 3800 the Won Ton