| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (MickeyP, 37 GC, jmoore, Otto Skorzeny, Rusted Nut, kbenz, Eisenholtz, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 1 | Does anyone have information on the original 57 Chevy 261 Six Cylinder paint? I have only seen it faded after many years of use and I wonder if any other engine paint would closely match it or where I could buy some of the original style paint. Thanks, Mark | | |
| |
| |