| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 16 | I had been searching for a classic truck to restore for several months and finally came across this GMC.It is my first restoration project and I am very excited.So any advice is greatly appreciated. I am 23 years old and have always loved classic trucks and hoped to one day have one of my own. Its a 1953 GMC 3/4 ton with a 235 from a 55 chevy pickup I belive. After several visit to different sellers I made my decision to buy her. The seller was having second thoughts on selling it, so I made a quick trip to the bank, and got the money to confirm the sweet deal.As soon as I got her home I took her off the trailer and took her for a spin around the house. The motor is in good condition and cranks right up. The brakes on the other hand are completly worn out. The windows are all intact and the body is in solid shape. I will be adding more pics to show my progress thru out the restoration. My Photobucket Pics
Last edited by J Lucas; 07/17/2009 5:26 AM.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
1953 GMC 3/4 ton for the gallery *
| iceman1985 | 07/05/2009 9:41 PM | |
| |
| |