| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#5528 04/24/2004 10:53 AM | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 36 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 36 | Thanks for the replys.
I'll check out the NV 3500 first as I want a light truck trans, I will be using the sub as a truck. The low first gear would be a good thing.
Thanks again................................Larry | | |
| |
| |