| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | I've been working for a while to put IFS on my 1-ton 55 1st GMC. Yesterday I clamped my mounts in place and rolled it into the yard. I wanted to share some pictures. From the front A few clamps I'm not done and with it together I spotted some things I need to change. But I was so happy to get this far I needed to share.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | |
| |
| |