| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 92 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2006 Posts: 92 | I am replacing the 235 in my 51 Chevy Feetline. How do I install the distributor? I know the first cylinder shoud be at top dead center. Does the rotor point at that cylinder with the points open or shut? | | |
| |
| |