Don't worry to much about what this guy preaches..
He says
"I've had
dozens of those [dual circuit] masters fail
TOTALLY on factory equipped
cars.....
If you take the time to
maintain your brakes the way
they should be cared for, you'd
never need this so-called safety
net [of dual circuit brakes]."
Guess he doesn't take the time to maintain his brake system then does he? A dozen MC failures in a lifetime is several times more that I'd expect anyone to have, but wait.. didn't he say "dozens"?.
With a track record like that wonder how many partial brake system failures his dual circuit systems have actually helped him by avoiding complete brake failures?
With a minimum of 12 complete failures there have to have been some less than complete ones thrown in there too.
I don't have a terribly long driving history, but probably have driven over 250,000 miles in the last 11 years; in used, well used, antique, and some newer vehicles. I have yet to have a master cylinder of any description fail me. I do a reasonable job of maintenance but could do better I'm sure.
I'm still convinced that a dual circuit system is a great idea, and hope I never need that added factor of safety,
Grigg