| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,294 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 321 | Well, I never did get around to swapping the seat mounts. Work has been in the way for the last 10 days. However, after driving the truck daily I can say that swapping the mounts is not necessary. The new padding on the seat has settled in and I'm now sitting a tad bit lower than when I started. It's about right at this point. Pretty comfortable too. I'm pretty happy with it. One of these days I will get some pics posted of the seat in the '71.
1963 Chevy C20 Longbed Stepside 1978 Chevy K30 Custom Deluxe
| | |
| |
| |