| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 321 | The seat in my '71 left a lot to be desired so I decided to do a temp swap until I can get it reupholstered. I had done the seat for my '63 C20 a while ago and it was in storage, so I figured why not slap it in. Besides, I have decided to go with a lot newer seat in my '63 so I can have integrated seat belts. Anyway, I swapped it out and I was amazed at how much higher I sat up. I didn't realize it was about a 4" difference. A little too high for me. So, today I will yank it out and swap the seat mounts for the '71 mounts. Oh, and the seat is super comfortable. I may be tooting my own horn, but I did a bang up job on my first attempt at reupholstering a seat. For anyone that wants to see what I dealt with on the '63 seat, you can visit this thread.
1963 Chevy C20 Longbed Stepside 1978 Chevy K30 Custom Deluxe
| | |
| |
| |