| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, KEVINSKI),
120
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 20 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 20 | Sounds like a good place to start - I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes - thanks RI-59. I'm wondering how easy it is to replace the whole choke cable...I saw a brand new one for 12 bucks...seems like it cant be that big of a deal... | | |
| |
| |