| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 84 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 84 | All right, after some thinking I've decided to let the cat out of the bag. I was in a little shock to see that e-bay picture Rat Fink posted. I thought maybe, possible I would be the only person in this entire world with the Idea of putting those Tail lights on My fleetside (it's a stretch i know). But since somebody already has done it and I haven't yet installed mine cause I've been waiting to get all my body work done I will tell you..As long as everybody keeps it a secret cause I don't want a whole bunch Of fleets running around with these tail lights on.......drum roll... They are from a 1955 Oldsmobile 98...............Real Rat Fink you owe me one  JOSH
Last edited by JAWDY; 06/13/2009 9:53 AM.
| | |
| |
| |