lightholder, you gotta remember that Paul counts in zero's and one's.....lol

good point though, fill that sucker up to the top, run it till it is almost empty on both hiway and city and then do the math

should not be any reason at all that you cant get at least 17..

or we could make a deal on my rod,, I know for sure you can get 20 on the hiway at 65 to 70 mph and probably 17-18 in town

Last edited by joker; 05/31/2009 6:16 PM.

Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.