Sunday I will be in El-reno...if you are speaking of the Sunday coming up.. why not make the El-reno meet, it is not to late.. you will enjoy it...would be a good test for your mileage chart plus you will have some great mechanics there that love to tinker, I am not one of them..lol

if not when and where is it? I could also advise you from following behind you.......lol... I am just saying it should not be shaking at 70... probably just a wheel out of balance, my ranger shakes just a tad at 66-68 then it clears up.. I too need to get it checked out..


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.