| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,315 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 84 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 84 | I'm looking at getting some drop springs for the rear of my 59 L/B fleet. Here is my question. I'm looking at the Brothers catalog and here are my options- Reversed eye mono leaf that drops it 5" for $429.00 and a multi leaf that will drop it 5" for $399.00.....Why would i want a mono leaf and pay an extra $30 if I'm going to get the same drop with multi leaf for the cheaper price? Is there a difference in ride quality with mono compared to the Multi leaf? Also on the task force trucks, how far generally speaking can I drop the rear of the truck before I will have to c-notch the frame? | | |
| |
| |