| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Phak1, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 38 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 38 | I would like to know how much paint would be needed to paint a 2 Ton Chevy 6100 with dump. I would like to paint the body and the exterior of the dump the same color. Will 1 gallon do the job or should I get another quart or gallon extra? Forest Green is the stock color. I currently have one gallon. The dump is now POR15 Black and it states you can paint over this product. Also, what color are the rims stock, green, black? | | |
| |
| |