| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 22 | I have a 3/4 ton 1946 Chevy longbed pickup. I am running a 261 motor and have recently replaced the old unsynchrnized tranny with a Borg Warner T-5 five speeed, had a new drive shaft made and balenced then replaced the 4.56 ratio third member withqa 4.11 taken from a 1965 3/4 ton. I am getting the speeds (about 65 MPH) that I'm looking for but still getting allot of vibration. Anybody ever run into this situation. Can anyone give me a hint where to start? | | |
| |
| |