| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (dt235sd, Gdads51, PAUL Berardi, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Joe H, 3B, Jon G),
135
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | Now that I have the bed finished, back together, and installed my wife suggests that I will no longer want to use the pickup as intended. She is right - It looks good. After all of the work I will not dare throw a load of wood in the back. Now what do I do? Has anyone found a solution that temporarily covers the bed wood during times of use such as a garage floor or industrial floor coverings. Jim Carter has a rubber mat in their catalog but I have not seen any reviews. Any ideas or comments? Thanks for interest. | | |
| |
| |