| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead),
174
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,251 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#5364 09/29/2003 12:47 AM | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 | I believe I have found one. I will post it here in a week or so, after I put it on and try it out. I did have one from Napa that looked perfecr compared to the original, but I just couldn't get it mounted due to the motor mount. We'll see. | | |
| |
| |