| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead),
174
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,251 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 316 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 316 | Before NAPA closed it's Morgan Hill Distribution Center, I was able to get a 7/8" belt for the '51 GMC 248. Sadly, I gave the new owner the old belt and sleeve, so I'm not sure about the #; but I think (this is the dangerous part  ) it's #11133, but I'm probably wrong. I know I only paid ten bucks for it back in '98  .
*** GMC ***
| | |
| |
| |