| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (wilbur53, KEVINSKI, Wayne67vert, Lostbuthaulinass, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, Peggy M, tclederman, 1 invisible),
104
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,478 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 36 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 36 | Be carefull I just put a set of stock 95 chevy wheels on my 47 3/4 I was sure they would fit I bought them on craigslist matched up the lugs 8 lug and center hub hole all was good rear fit perf and the front hit the tie rod ends on the inside. I'm going to possible us wheel spacers and longer studs if I can find them. Thanks good luck check the rim off set. | | |
| |
| |