| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (2-Ton, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, 50Chevy3100, Jon G, 3800GUY, IHPWR, Southerntruck, Shade Baby),
158
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#53394 12/13/2005 4:15 AM | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 18 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 18 | I own an all original unrestored 1953 3800 with 216 motor. I know it has the original engine and original harmonic pulley on the front of it. Question is can this 52 years old balancer be functioning properly? I would think the rubber ring would deteriorate. How long can these last. Am I risking a crankshaft failure? | | |
| |
| |