That's the first thing that came to minde when I read it Bill. How do you get a half dozen fateners to rust exactly the same way? Don't know whether to believe any of this or not. I truly can't say one is any better than the other. but I've been using Kroil for years and I gotta say this, I just spent the last two years pulling just about all the parts off the bottom of my 1950, 3600 and have not ruined one singel bolt or screw and have wire brushed and reused almost all of the original fasteners. I actually contributed that to the fact that the truck was kept in a shed almost all of its 56 years before I got it and I also keep it in out of the weather.
To me a valid test of 6 different examples would entail a standard friction device so you could repeat the friction tests.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL