| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 7 | I'm having a real problem finding out what gears my rear end has. All I have are the casting numbers-NF 3896838. I found that is from a 1971 C10. Here is my confusion. I jacked it up and marked the drive shaft then turned the wheel and it went 2-1/4 turns for 1 shaft turn. That don't make sense! It has a 250 L6 and a SM465 4 speed (not orginal). There is no other ID on it. Thanks from a new guy. Jim | | |
| |
| |