| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
114
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#53187 01/14/2006 11:30 PM | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 257 | So why doesn't this work for my engine? I have a very similar setup with a 1950 3100 and what I think to be a 235. The number that I found on the engine is in front of the starter and is F0528B. That would be built in Flint on what day of October? I guess I need to dig around to find the casting number to figure out what year the engine was built.
Thanks for any information. | | |
| |
| |