| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 39 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 39 | No this is not a cliche ;-) Seriously, I have a 64 C10 and I am under the suspicion that the rearend on my truck is not original. Mostly because the track arm has a different mounting on all the catalogs that I look at for parts, also it has the two piece driveshaft and the mounting for the bearing looks "homemade" Here are some pictures. http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/1964c10/P1020120.jpghttp://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/1964c10/P1020119.jpgI would sincerely appreciate any help in finding out what is going on so that I can replace the bushings on the track arm.
Last edited by 64C10; 04/24/2009 11:41 PM.
| | |
| |
| |