| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 52 | I am no expert, but if it says Dana on it, it automatically is not a junky old worthless thing. There are always 4 speeds with ptos around selling for 100 bucks at least. Wish I knew more. Good luck.
Whether you think you can or can't, you're right.
Also--in 2004, I invented the spotting alert network in stovebolt after seeing so many trucks when driving around. So that means I am cool.
| | |
| |
| |