| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 46 | I have taken a transmission off the 261 I recently purchased. I do not need it. I was hoping someone could help me Identify what I have and determine it's worth. The number on the trans are: 591568 F762 GM 3813389 It has a Dana Corp PTO Division unit on the side. The plate reads Chelsea model EZRWIC, [censored]'y 50997 H69. Is this just a plain old trans or something differant?
| | |
| |
| |