| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Hugh63c10, moparguy, 32Fordpuchoptop, Hanks custodian, ShopRag, Ponchogl),
138
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | I went the same way with a 'vette frontend. I chose "Wheel Smith" as they had the 'artillery' wheels I wanted. They modify your hubcap to fit their wheels by welding an adapter ring to the cap. Offset was my way to get bigger tires under the 'fat fendered' street rod as I had lots of room to the inside of the wheel. Bigger wheels will get you fender rub if you are not careful. BTW, it ain't cheap. Four wheels plus the mod to the hubcap, beauty rings, powder coating, and shipping equaled $1175.00. That's not counting the $250.00 for new hubcaps plus the rubber.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |