| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 54 | I'm doing a '57 Cameo. We've swapped the front end with a Camaro. I'd like to put larger wheels and tires (the originals were 14's or 15's I think) on it. How can I do this and use original hubcaps? Someone suggested using larger (taller I think) tires but then somebody else that would make a rough ride. I'd think somebody has been down this road.
Thanks,
Regmudd | | |
| |
| |