| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, MickeyP, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Ridgeback, Gray_Ghost, 32Fordpuchoptop, Charles in CA, elhippie64),
113
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 121 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 121 | Thanks for the replies. All I have right now is an offer to purchase plus possibly the engine which I suspect is a 270. The owner was told it was a 302 so I will have to see. I emailed my contact with casting #s to check out. Mine is slipping out of gear in third at highway speed which may or may not be internal according to the t/s section of my shop manual. Is there any value in the 270? I know the 302 is desireable.
1955 Chevy 3100
| | |
| |
| |