| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 21 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 21 | Hey guys well still waiting on a new starter for my 235 currently in the 51, 3600. I was offered a 472 big block with a th400 tranny to put in it. Just out of curiosity has anyone done this or would it even work? If so what all would I need to do? mounting brackets etc. and could I use the new wiring harness I just installed its a 12V system already.....
Thanks! Kirk | | |
| |
| |