| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,479 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 571 | I was turning into a steep entry into the grocery store yesterday and thought I heard a gun go off. When my steering got a little weird, I knew I broke the truck. The Monoleaf sheared off just above the tie rod. Scary stuff, especially when my 4 year old was riding shotgun.  | | |
| |
| |