| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 75 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 75 | I have to ask, I have the same year just mines a 3/4 ton, how hard was it to drop that 350 in there? Because unless I come across a 248 that is what I intend on doing? Here she is Stovebolt | | |
| |
| |