I have an auctioneers favorites folder. When I see a auction sale bill in the local ad sheets with a web site, I add it to the folder.
Then every Wednesday, I check out what auctions are coming up for the following week.

Most web sites list their auctions about a month in advance with pictures and I can plan several weeks in advance to go to a auction.

The problem is, I then tend to go to more auctions, and thus bring home more stuff.
And my wife just rolls her eyes and says "well at least your not sitting in a bar".

I have made some good buys on old cars and trucks,
But never that good. Just hope it wasn't scrappers that got them, they could make $100 dollars each at the scrap yard and not even have to load them up to get them there.

2-Ton






1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!