| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Jon G, Rick Brown, Wally / Montana),
98
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,594 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 662 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 662 | I have no clue where the bellhousing was originally; the truck had a 230/3 speed/open driveline when I got it. I did bump out the front of the floor for bellhousing clearance, and I ran a stock-type fixed fan when I first put it on the road. The fan had about 3/4" clearance with the rad mounted inside the horse collar, instead of on the rear face as intended. http://www.chuckthetruck.com/page16.htmlThanks for the compliments. | | |
| |
| |