| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, cmayna),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 37 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 37 | I just finished a front disc brake swap today on my 65. I used a kit from CPP. I had heard a lot of questionable things about CPP but I went ahead and tried them and the swap was easy. You end up using all 73-87 parts except for your inner tie rod ends. The connectng sleeves with the kit allow you to connect a 65 inner to a 73-87 outer. I had to swap spindles and all. Everything came with the kit and went right together. Good luck with your project.
| | |
| |
| |