No clue what brand the tank body is, I originally thought it was a 1000 Gallon tanker but after opening my eyes to the "CAP 615" Painted on the back and the labels on each tank of 205, 150, 155, and 105 I realize it's actually only 615 which makes more sense considering it's a 4400 truck. The only tag I've found so far says "Continental Oil Co." and lists the capacity, it makes it look almost like it was built by CONOCO? Did they build their own tanker bodies ever? I stopped tonight and took
More Pictures The new one's start about page 3. Interesting hose reel mechanism and some cool stickers on the door and dash.
Thanks John, yeah another saved! It's funny about the towing all said and done I'm just happy it's safely moved over to my old truck compound where it can be appreciated.
So looking through the gallery and searching I'm not finding any other fuel tankers, surely I'm not the only bolter with an AD Tanker, come on speak up guys? Surely Spanky has had one at one time or another.
Mongo