| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Bill Hanlon, TooMany2count, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, GDW, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,460 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 13 | thanks guys I know I havent replied back but I have been having a hard time logging in on the site. (admins if you see this send me a pm) I cant figure out how to adjust the gap on the points, I know how to do it on my 1950 Chevy that has a 235c.i. in it, but the distributor is different. It has one screw in the points plate and when I loosen it to adjust the points gap the whole plate moves. Is this supposed to happen? help please! thanks in advance guys because I might not be able to log back on.
1950 Chevrolet 3600 runs but needs a lot of tlc its an old farm truck 1966 Chevrolet C-10 3 on the tree, 250c.i. six runs and drives. Needs restore(possibly in the next two years)
| | |
| |
| |