Right you are Tim,
That's about what I am experiencing, the manual is on it's way though. It might take away some of the surprises, but it will ensure that the original stuff stays original, without me wrecking it. Getting parts or making them will be a quest every time, but I'm meeting nice people on the road to it and thanks to you guys I'm getting re-infected with the bolter virus every time I go through the gallery. If you look at the effort, the hours and sacrifice, then the “bolter family” can compete with a mayor truck factory (like Chevrolet-GMC), they can just wish, they had so many dedicated, determined people working for them. Every project is different and even when you think, I would never have done it that way, you still have to admire the will to get it perfect, hanging on till it is “The Truck” and there are no others like it.
I'll keep you all posted, with a none heated shop and winter temperatures at or below -30 I'm not able to work in there long, so I have to go inside to do my tinkering and write down the little successes or disappointments on my website. The woodwork doesn't worry me at all, I used to be a carpenter and I can get my hands on all possible machinery, the engine/transmission/driveline will be different from what I am used to work on, but with the manual and a lot of help from my friends, nothing is impossible. Missing parts will be the biggest challenge, iron rusts and every day more parts get lost, scraped or destroyed. We will see, an 80-year-old truck that managed to stay around that long can wait a few more years.
Thanks for the support, we started, we will finish, but we don't keep a schedule.

Richard