| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 25 | I put the covers back on after putting the rod back in place. And now it wont run for [censored]! Help I maybe the timing was ajusted way out to compansate for the rod being out. As I have not yet got a timing light I dont know. | | |
| |
| |