| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Simso, Joe H, HandyAndy, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
173
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#51278 10/19/2005 5:25 AM | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 145 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 145 | I get 10.5 to 11 in town and 17 on the road. I am running the stock 4 speed with the stock 4.11 rear. I don't know why he doesn't get better.
I had a hell of a time using the linkage from Patricks. Nothing seemed to work. I had to lengthen the rod from the bell crank to the carb linkage and build a new rod from the accel pedal to the bell crank.
Thruwurkin'
Half Ton Will Travel God bless America...One nation under God
| | |
| |
| |