| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
4 members (2-Ton, Bill Hanlon, 2 invisible),
90
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,485 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | I found this information in a GMC book can anyone help fill in the blanks on this, have you ever seen one? The last truck I purchased (1950 6400) had this vacuum pump booster on the firewall. It also had a small rheostat switch with VAC on the dial in the cab. I have found reference to this in my GMC parts book but not Chevrolet (GMC 23.3787 part #2233295) does anybody know how these worked or any more information on them. I assume it is a 6-volt powered vacuum pump that boosts engine vacuum like the optional fuel pump. http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2379570540102454676YQZtbbhttp://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2145875240102454676VbBPfp | | |
| |
| |