| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 85 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 85 | Aloha, I have what I believe to be a complete set of 1959 factory power steering parts including generator driven pump and generator, these I know are correct year as the delco-remy # matches the # that is in my 1959 restoration package that states the number of the generator. But my question is how can I identify the other stuff? Were they the same for several years? the reason I want to do this is so I can correctly describe it when I offer it for sale soon. Many Mahalo's | | |
| |
| |