Quote
"Vanity" License Plate I lost when I parked it in 1995. Someone else claimed it.
Actually I let the registration lapse while the truck was "resting." After one year of non-registration the "Personalized" plate is available for anyone to claim. I let it go thinking no one would claim it--wrong.

In a way that's fine because I actually like the YOM plate on the back and the "old" non-registered 41 CHEVY plate on the front so it all worked out okay.

I've put the new old plate on with bullet head screws that have three small holes in the head. You need a special three pronged wrench to hold them. I know of course that this would only slow down the serious thief but would deter that casual snatch and grab type.

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.