Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 | Jon, I think I get it now. I'm just not too keen on shoving an icepick into my carb!!!  I'll probably try what you say when I rebuild my spare carb. It will be "forensic mechanichism", as I perform the carberator "post-mortem". Heck, I might even get one of those headband lights to wear, and put a lab-coat on!  As for the rebuilt one, think I'll live with it for a while, even though it seems to be gently dribbling onto the throttle plate at idle. It will be nice when that has become the biggest issue I have to worry about with the truck!!!  Thanks again, Jon. Y'er a prince! -Michael | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Mikestem | 02/11/2009 5:05 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| 00Truck | 02/11/2009 5:13 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| tclederman | 02/11/2009 5:15 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| dan-pa | 02/11/2009 6:32 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| WE b OLD | 02/11/2009 2:20 PM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Stuart_Giles | 02/11/2009 2:39 PM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Denny Graham | 02/11/2009 3:59 PM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| crenwelge | 02/12/2009 3:56 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Mikestem | 02/12/2009 4:48 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Mikestem | 02/19/2009 5:31 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| carbking | 02/20/2009 10:47 PM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Mikestem | 02/21/2009 4:48 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Spotbiltxo | 02/24/2009 4:18 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Mikestem | 02/24/2009 5:28 AM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| Spotbiltxo | 02/25/2009 9:16 PM |
Re: Yeah, it's RICH, but why the Choke?!!!
| just-a-hacker | 02/25/2009 9:50 PM | |
| |