| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (joe apple, TUTS 59, BCBill, Lightholder's Dad, Gdads51, Hawkman, 1 invisible),
182
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 140 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 140 | Hi fellow bolters, After some time searching for a good '48-53 COE cab I have finally found one and will be picking it up this weekend. I have also found an '83 dually as a donor for Chassis and running gear so you can tell I am intending to mount the COE cab onto the later model Chassis. (apologies to the purists) What I am looking for is a Body tag of 7700lb gvw reason being to keep this truck LHD I need to be able to register it here with a gvw of 7700lb or less otherwise I will need to convert it to RHD and that just ain't right. If anyone out there in stovebolt land can help out it would be greatly appreciated. Willy | | |
| |
| |