| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,339 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 44 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 44 | Wrench Fetcher Thanks for the reply. I would like to buy your bed, but I need the sides too. How soon is soon? I would like to get it asap. I have my sides available for patterns if needed. Please let me know. Thanks | | |
| |
| |