| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (JW51, Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, UtahYork, Rusty Rod, Ponchogl, Lonnie, Southerntruck, Cosmo),
282
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,129 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 309 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 309 | I was planning on cleaning and rebuilding the Zenith carb on my '51 GMC, but when I started the preliminary disassembly, I rapidly realized that it needed a complete teardown. A lot of those old carbs require some special tools to pull them completely apart. I found a great rebuilder who's been doing it for 30 years and has all the correct tools. For $145 I had a carburetor that looked like NOS and worked fine. Looking back, I'm glad I made the decision I did.
David Bush | | |
| |
| |